Are you fully compliant with the data protection legislation?
How effective are your data protection structures?
Our data protection solutions are designed to meet the requirements of data protection legislation and are tailored to meet client’s individual requirements.
Our auditing service assesses your current level of compliance and offers practical solutions to close any gaps. Audit offerings range from ‘desktop’ level to a comprehensive investigation
of how compliance works across the whole organisation, including;
- extensive questionnaires, interviews and checklists to establish compliance with data protection legislation
- a report on how the documented data protection system operates in practice
- the provision of practical solutions for any issues identified
- a central repository for storing & managing your data protection information, policies & documents
- access to the latest information on data protection regulations, news & analysis
- bespoke documents produced for your organization, ensuring compliance at all levels
- customized for the specific issues your business encounters & targeting all staff members
“This is a very user friendly process from start to finish that facilitated an extremely thorough and rigorous scan of all matters pertaining to Data Compliance within this organization. The resulting report provided a comprehensive tool which identified areas of non-compliance and recommendations for addressing these shortfalls”.
“Following an audit, we were provided with the structure and management tools necessary to enable us to create a documented data protection system with up to date relevant policies and procedures. The audit process has also increased the level of awareness amongst all our staff with regard to the handling of personal data. This, coupled with the latest expert commentary and updates on global regulations and compliance has significantly improved data protection systems within the organization.”