With our most recent release of “New C2P”, improvements to our ‘search by’ page will help you better filter results to suit your workflow.
Any search can now be filtered by:
- NEW Tags (customized to suit each organization, e.g. ‘urgent’, ‘for monthly review’ and ‘translation’)
- NEW Relevance (‘show me regulations that have been marked as relevant – yes/no/maybe’)
- Status (in force, pending, proposed, approved, etc)
- Geographical area affected
- Subject (e.g. chemicals substances and materials, product safety, recycling)
Sample ‘Search by’ page
Sample filters on ‘Search by’ page
This release also sees the addition of more information on the search by page to clearly identify who assessed a piece of regulation and when. Simple hover over the assessment button and the information appears.
On the alert overview page itself, there is also a clear indication of why you were brought to a certain page and what the status is on the particular alert, i.e. is it in force? proposed? approved? etc.
Also added to the alert page is information on what a particular alert is linked to, for example what it amends or what it implements.
Sample alert and what it implements
If you have any feedback, please contact your account manager, or me directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or cell, +353 876 624 763. We hope you like the way “New C2P” is evolving and look forward to sharing lots more great features with you.