|- Targeted Information|
Research, Analysis & Data Entry
At Compliance and Risks, we offer a research and analysis service to our clients when they need to track and monitor specific regulations and requirements on topics which are outside those normally covered by our knowledge management platform, C2P.
The information is then entered into C2P in the usual highly structured, logical manner. It’s constantly tracked and monitored for updates, and reports can be run to highlight new content.
Clients also have the ability to store their assessments, action plans and compliance records in C2P and tag these to original pieces of legislation.
- Save time & resources – utilize our global team of experts to research information specific to your needs
- Peace of Mind – know that our legal data team is tracking and reporting on relevant legislative changes
- Plan – by receiving the latest updates in a timely manner, you’ll be prepared for any changes to your regulatory responsibilities
- Manage – interpret, assess, and manage the impact of each new regulation more effectively
- Monitoring Environmental Health and Safety requirements for a Nasdaq 100 Company
- OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) regulatory monitoring services covering various global jurisdictions, at specific provincial, state and municipal levels
- Custom data entry for 60 topics linked to biological chemicals regulations
- ISO 14001 regulatory monitoring services for a telecoms leader
For more information on this service, please contact your client relationship manager or email: email@example.com