Are you responsible for generating compliance labelling requirements for products and their packaging across these categories?
- Apparel & Textiles
- Consumer electronics (wearables)
- Personal protective equipment
- Sporting equipment
This webinar will demonstrate how you can get the most up-to-date actionable information on global labelling requirements using the WFSGI Compliant Labelling Requirements (CLR) Database.
Learn how you can search and report on requirements by country and product. With this intelligence your company can avoid potential costly re-work, stop ships, product recalls, and ultimately revenue and brand damage.
Find out how you can:
- Gain significant economies of scale with time and cost savings
- Search and report on requirements by country and product
- Easily access Subject Matter Experts
The CLR Database is an initiative between the World Federation of Sporting Goods Industry (WFSGI) and Compliance & Risks. This webinar is supported by the Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA).