Job Title: Account Manager (Full Time)
Reports to: Head of Account Management
To build and maintain long term relationships with our clients by ensuring Compliance & Risks provides compelling solutions and services that meet our clients needs and objectives.
Key Responsibilities Areas (KRAs)
- Ensure a systematic and timely process for renewals to facilitate revenue growth and deliver client retention targets
- Work closely with the aligned Business Development Manager/ Director to maximize client growth opportunity
- Develop a strong relationship with your clients, understand their key objectives, and act as the primary contact for the client
- Conduct Account Planning with Client Success and Sales team to develop and execute an account plan that delivers increased C2P adoption and revenue growth.
- Present the Compliance & Risks value proposition and key product features to key stakeholders.
- Monitor our client usage of C2P and be proactive in developing initiatives to maximize adoption.
- Engage with Client Support to provide user training for C2P including the presentation of new features and product modules
- Gather client product feedback to assist Product Management to shape our product roadmap
Prior Experience and Qualifications
- 2-4 years in B2B client account management/ renewals/ sales
- Educated to degree level, in technical, business or legal fields.
- Software / technical skills/ or some aptitude for technology is an advantage
- Experience in sales or account management in an enterprise environment, preferably SaaS
- Experience or knowledge of the compliance and regulatory field is desirable.
- A competitive salary, performance bonus, health insurance, pension and more
- An exciting and versatile job with career development opportunities and progression
- The opportunity to work with talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work life balance
Our values foster connection and trust between employees as we strive to exceed client expectations. Our values are: 1. Trust, 2. Respect, 3. Winning Together and 4. Innovation
Compliance & Risks are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly believe that equality of opportunity is the right of everyone. We know that our diverse workforce creates a positive impact on our business. Our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion means that we capitalise on the strengths of our employees by leveraging our differences and unique talents.
We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, family status, age, disability, race, religious belief, sexual orientation or membership of the traveller community.
DOE (Depends on Experience)