Reports to: Head of Account Management
Location: Cork, Ireland
Date Posted: 7 March, 2019
To build and maintain long term strategic relationships with our clients by ensuring Compliance & Risks give timely and successful solutions and services via the delivery teams, meeting and exceeding client needs and objectives, while gaining and deepening understanding of our clients’ objectives so as to meet our revenue targets, account growth and business objectives. Be the trusted advisor while securing strong leads and profitable Compliance & Risks’ contract renewals.
Relationship Development and Ownership
- Cultivate a positive and collaborative relationship with new and existing clients, based on a growing knowledge of their objectives, and act as the primary responsible person and key contact for the client. Be their trusted advisor. Monitor the activity, potential and health of the account
- Work to build up the widest possible view of client business, key decision makers as well as organizational and personnel changes and ensure this information is logged and available to Compliance & Risks so that it can be utilised
Improve adoption levels as per your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Do this through activities such as:-
- Showing your understanding and knowledge of compliance and C2P, our compliance knowledge management platform, through demonstrating which features solve which kinds of problems for the client.
- Being able to speak the language of people on compliance teams and interpret their needs in terms of services we offer.
- Practice creative listening to capture a client’s needs and offer suggestions that are realistic solutions.
- Maximise what RPC, and Client Support can do for your clients so as to increase adoption as per your KPIs
- Leverage the added value that MA and LEgal Data Team can bring to your clients to increase their stickiness, revenue and increase our overall brand value.
Where appropriate re-onboard existing clients as “new” C2P takes over and/or adoption is low. At times this will require Client Support involvement.
- Ensure that you have a thorough knowledge of C2P
- Track KPIs related to the agreed service level, with knowledge of any specific expectations. E.g. that Client Support has taken requested action or Legal Data has added requested content
- Define what our Service Levels are for clients and ensure that we deliver while at the same time, taking a commercial approach to service. i.e. ensure that the client is paying for the level of service we are giving them
- Track the resolution of major issues through to completion
- Use C2P as much as possible simulating client use. Study how existing clients use C2P
- Follow all JIRA Client Feedback issues
- Be sensitive to pain-points in the client’s business that could be solved by Compliance & Risks and pass opportunities to sales personally and via the Client Relationship Management System [CRM], HubSpot
- Capture all Client information in the CRM System. Collect and record data on client needs, org charts, responsibilities and use of C2P and potential use of C2P or other services via HubSpot
- Enlist the support of Client Support, Marketing and training various deliverables where possible to free you up for relationship building and opportunity identification
Account Development with Sales
- Set up annual or bi-annual business reviews to check satisfaction, service levels, usage and to understand more about emerging opportunities. Present the Compliance & Risks value proposition and product features to audiences ranging from Sr. Executives to technical stakeholders. Know the full Compliance & Risks suite of offerings
- Ensure that relevant areas of the client business are aware of all the services provided by Compliance & Risks, and follow-up to build on expressions of interest
- Capture opportunities and pass to Sales Team Collaborate with assigned Sales person on any emerging opportunities and hand these over at point of ripeness with full briefing on the parties involved
Renewal Process & Contract Negotiations
- Maximise % of client renewals as per KPIs
- Ensure a smooth and timely process for renewals. Create a systematic consistent process for renewals across all client groups
- Start this process early enough to facilitate growth of the account. Include the sales team where appropriate
- Examine your Client set in terms of potential [eg.Growth, Static and Unknown] while preparing for renewal and act appropriately as per the Account Management and Sales division of roles
- Work through and conclude contract negotiations on low level opportunities
- Larger contracts are responsibility of the Sales team but it is also important that you are up to date at all times as to their progress
- Collaborate with Sales Team where repositioning of the Client is required. This is where the increased required as a result of the change from the ‘subscription pricing model’ to ‘content based pricing model is substantial
- Bringing all Clients to Content Based pricing however work with the Sales team to agree which accounts require their involvement [i.e. Repositioning]
- Work with Client Support on the “re-onboarding” of current clients during the repositioning process with the aim of driving adoption
Aspects relating to internal collaboration within Compliance & Risks
- Work with Compliance & Risks teams to improve the service for the client, as well as their knowledge of what we do
- Work to develop good personal understanding of Compliance & Risks products and services, and the business needs they meet
- Understand the wider Compliance & Risks organisation including sales, marketing and client support, Legal Data Team and Product Management structures and how these work together to serve client problems
- Work cohesively and seamlessly with Compliance & Risks teams, particularly Sales and CS, who are working with the Client
- Enlist the help of Client Support to present annual refresher training for C2P including presentation of all new features, and present demos of C2P to new users
- Gather client product feedback and communicate with product management to shape product roadmap
- Link Client with Product Manager and EH&S, Software and Product Compliance Regulations
- Maximise Client Satisfaction by Liaising with Sales Operations, Client Support and Marketing to leverage key information
Prior Experience and Qualifications:
- 4-7 years plus in B2B client account management and some sales experience an advantage.
- Educated to degree level, in a technical, business or legal fields.
- Software / technical skills/ or some aptitude for technology is an advantage
- Experience in selling or account management in an enterprise environment or compliance and regulatory field is highly desirable.
- Ability to engage with people from different cultures and different levels within an organization.
- Ability to build trust and think strategically
To apply for this position please click here.