Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help clients bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
The Business Development Manager (New Names) will own aportfolio of targeted must-win prospect accounts. The successful candidate will build a go-to market plan to attract the attention of these prospects (Leads). The Business Development Manager will build a strong ROI case and proposal to support decision makers in gaining the internal approvals required to transact with Compliance & Risks (Won ARR).
Key Responsibilities Areas:
- Own a number of prospects, identified as having a need for our Proposition
- Develop and execute, with the support of Marketing, Account Management, Client Success and Product Management, a plan to attract the attention of and engage with these Prospects
- Support Prospects on the journey of gaining internal approvals to subscribe to C2P
- Provide continuous feedback to the business around the market’s response to our reach outs to ensure Compliance & Risks are reacting to market demands and constantly adapting on our winning proposition.
- Engage with early stage leads and gaining access to decision makers with pain. Gain agreement to open a strategic conversation around how this pain can be solved
- Present the value proposition and in so doing create the vision of a Compliance & Risks Partnered Solution addressing all pain identified during discovery sessions
- Create a journey with your Sponsor from the excitement of a strong ROI and business case through to Trial / Proof of Concept and Executive approval to transact
- Collaborate with Product Development, Marketing and our Global Regulatory Compliance Teams to support in developing and delivering these compelling client journeys
- Negotiate pricing and multi year contractual agreements
- As part of the selling process, create a vision for the future aligning the Prospects continued Compliance Programme evolution to peer clients at Compliance & Risks
- Drive an effective handover to Account Management to ensure strong relationships are maintained and Compliance & Risks deliver on expectations.
Prior Experience and Qualifications:
- 4+ years in Enterprise New Name Sales
- Educated to degree level, in technical, business or legal fields
- Supporter and Advocate for Challenger and Solution Selling techniques in a SaaS environment
- Have a positive attitude and an appetite for experimentation
- Ability to uncover latent opportunity and materialize to tangible revenue
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A competitive salary, sales incentive plan, health insurance, 401K and more
- An exciting and dynamic role with career development opportunities and progression
- The opportunity to work with talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work life balance
Our values foster connection and trust between employees as we strive to exceed client expectations. Our values are: 1. Trust, 2. Respect, 3. Winning Together and 4. Innovation
- 20-30% YoY revenue growth since 2017
- Established global offices
- Top private equity sponsorship from Luminate Capital Partners
- 60,000+ regulations and standards on the platform
- A marketing leading retention rate over 95%
Compliance & Risks are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly believe that equality of opportunity is the right of everyone. We know that our diverse workforce creates a positive impact on our business. Our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion means that we capitalize on the strengths of our employees by leveraging our differences and unique talents.
We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, family status, age, disability, race, religious belief, sexual orientation or membership of the traveller community.
DOE (Depends on Experience)
All applicants must apply using this link.