Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Cork, Ireland
Date Posted: 16th January 2019
C2P is a world leading product compliance workflow platform built and sold by Compliance & Risks from Cork, Ireland. It is used by over 200 major name clients many of whom are the leading product household names in the world including Bosch, Amazon, Ikea, Apple, etc. The Head of Product Management leads and manages our product development from inception through the product life cycle in order to maximize business value. The Head of Product Management leads a team including both Product Owners and Product UX/Designers and is closely aligned with Software Development. She or he also works across departments including Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Finance, Client Success and Market Access to align C2P with the ambitious strategic direction of the business.
KRA 1: Product Strategy / Productize ideas
- Work closely with Senior Management Team to develop the product vision.
- Translate concepts into testable initiatives.
- Leads the Product Owners in developing the User Cases
- Lead the Product UX/Design Team to embed the user experience in all elements of development
- Work with Software Development to define product release priorities and requirements.
- Identify potential partners relationships for the product.
KRA 2: Adoption / Analyzing User Needs
- Lead Client needs assessments and feedback sessions to understand user needs and be their advocate.
- Work with the Client Success Team in determining needs of clients.
- Prioritize Product Development to support Client Adoption
KRA 3: Communications and Company goals alignment
- Ensure all key stakeholders are kept aligned with the Product Strategy
- Create appropriate forum to engage key stakeholders
- Create multiple channels of communications
- Co-ownership/matrix accountability for revenue targets consistent with sales targets
KRA 4: Sales & Marketing Support
- Work with Marketing so that the go-to market strategy, the C2P positioning, key benefits and target customers are all clearly defined.
- Provide C2P Product support to the Commercial Teams and Client Success Team
- Providing guidance on pricing and deal structure.
KRA 5: Cross Functional Leadership, Teamwork and Process Improvement
- Partner with the CTO in delivery of product to tight deadlines with commercial dependency
- Ensure that relevant functions deliver their product related responsibilities
- Influence the relevant functions to make process improvements which improve the usability of the system for clients, increase usage, reduce our costs or increase sales and overall market share.
Demonstration of Values
All employees should continually support the Company Culture through demonstrating it’s values –
- Winning Together
Prior Experience and Qualifications
Educated to masters level in technology or engineering
10 years plus business experience, both technical and commercial is essential
Experience in software/ product marketing
Entrepreneur experience is a plus
Requires worldwide travel – approx. 10%
- Meet client usage increase (adoption) targets as a result of product enhancements and use of client intelligence
- Meet C2P roadmap launch dates
- Teamwork and Leadership measured by engagement survey or performance management / 360 feedback
To apply for this position please click here.