Job Title: Campaign Marketing Manager (Full Time)
Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help clients bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
In this role, you’ll have the chance to help define, develop and optimize scalable global demand generation programs that drive pipeline for the Compliance & Risks sales team.
Your core focus will be to fuel demand for our business by designing and building multi-touch programs that engage, educate and inspire prospects and partners to select Compliance & Risks as their Partner of choice for product compliance.
This is a role that combines both creative, data analytics and channel optimization to create a strong funnel of leads enabling our growth.
- Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new customers and build repeat business
- Build demand programs aligned to this journey to help enable the sales process
- Plan, execute, monitor and measure marketing campaigns and their success
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external stakeholders, such as designers, developers, advertising, SEO, Mkt Ops who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Write, edit and proof-read copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Devise a campaign timeline and schedule
- Create integrated global demand generation plan in partnership with Sales and Marketing taking into account all marketing channels and relevant markets estimating reach and MQLs from all activity
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- By understanding which channels provide the best leads for the business you will be a strategic advisor to Sales and Senior Management in helping direct budget to invest in our growth
- Take the lead on pilot projects that test new marketing approaches and use advanced analytics to increase ROI to then optimize and roll out globally
- Partner Sales to understand our ideal target client profile
Skills & Competencies:
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing, 2 of which must be in a similar role, e.g. email campaigns, work with industry associations to run webinars, running targeted events, account based marketing activity
- Marketing / Business / Psychology or related degree
- Experience with Hubspot/Salesforce essential and marketing tools like Canva
- You are a doer, energetic and creative problem solver
- Result oriented where you use and analyse data.
- Strong project Management / organisational skills
- Client focused, understanding everything from their perspective in order to create campaigns that cut through and impact revenue
- A competitive salary, sales incentive plan, health insurance, pension and more
- An exciting and versatile job with career development opportunities and progression
- The opportunity to work with talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work life balance
Our values foster connection and trust between employees as we strive to exceed client expectations. Our values are: 1. Trust, 2. Respect, 3. Winning Together and 4. Innovation
Compliance & Risks is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All applicants must apply using this link.