Reports to: COO
Date Posted: 30th January 2019
Purpose: Lead the Global Client Success Function at Compliance & Risks. This includes a team of Client Success Consultants & Specialists. In addition this role will also be accountable for Client Implementations and have the same responsibilities as a Client Success Consultant.
KRA 1: Leading the Client Success Specialist Team
Lead an international team working across multiple time zones, responsible for providing comprehensive client support in the use of our compliance management software, C2P, with the objective of optimising customers’ levels of usage, adoption, and retention. An excellent communicator with the ability to solve problems whilst building and maintaining strong working relationships with customers. Metrics are in Service, Usage, Processes and Client Training.
KRA 2: Leading the Client Success Consultants Team
Lead the team of Consultants who assist clients better manage their regulatory obligations and develop better processes to do so with the ultimate aim of increasing C&R revenue. The consultant’s role involves performing Client engagements on-line, or at Client sites, meetings or workshops and facilitating Clients to scope such projects. A key element of the consultants role will also be assisting the Business Development Team in the pre-sales activity where more technical product knowledge is required.
KRA 3: Business Development Support – Mostly Pre Sale
- Provide support to the Business Development Team in more complex Client Solutions
- Attend Client Meetings, both remotely and on site, with the Business Development Team member
- Elements of the post Sales Implementation Process may begin at the Pre-Sales Stage including Client Workshops diagnosing needs / challenges / processes
KRA4: C2P Implementation – Analysis Phase
- Implementation’ aims to ‘match’ the capabilities of our compliance knowledge management tool – C2P to the needs of the client’s organization. The consultant’s role involves performing Client engagements on-line, or at Client site meetings or workshops and facilitating Clients to scope a project:
- Establish how the Client’s current Standard & Regulatory (S&R) product compliance process works and what resources/people/experience/expertise and responsibilities are in place
- Define Client process goals in conjunction with Client
- Decide what challenges should be addressed in the context of the Client’s corporate goals
- Of the issues needing addressing, defining which of these can C2P best address
- Map requirements and available resources and expertise to C2P process
- Work through configuration options ‘live’ on the system, evaluating options
- Establish how best to implement work flow steps to suit Client’s organization and staff roles
- Explore any (C2P) reporting requirements, including management reporting needs
- Definition and development of consulting offerings, development of concepts, models and approaches to solving client needs
- Reporting on the findings of workshops or other engagements
- Description/diagram of Client processes.
KRA5: C2P Implementation – Implementation Phase
- Configuring C2P to meet Client’s needs.
- Training / presenting to users.
- Giving feedback and input into the future development of the C2P tool.
KRA6: C2P Implementation – Adoption and Metrics Phase
- Assist and influence clients to ‘Embed’ C2P in their organization and so derive maximum value from their investment.
- Work closely with the Account Manger for your assigned Clients
KRA 7: Internal Process Improvement
- Participate in the development of policies procedures and processes to drive reduction of costs and / or increase in revenue/ profit
- Ensure best practice is leveraged across the Client Success Team and that each member of the Team contributes to increasing the overall team knowledge.
KRA 8: People Management
- Provide clear direction and coaching to the team
- Ensure communication is regular and needs are addressed promptly
- Lead in the demonstration of C&R values
- Ensure that you have clear goals set and performance reviews completed on time
- Resource your team to support the business
Collaboration with Others
- Training of others in other departments when required.
- Responding to support requests from Business Development Managers to assist with a sale. This is a growth environment
- Inputting on development of C2P.
- Input in the development of other C&R offerings e.g. Managed Services
Demonstration of Values
All employees should continually promote legacy of Company Culture through demonstrating its values –
- Winning Together
Prior Experience and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level, in a technical or business field.
- 3-5 years previous experience implementing Enterprise Systems or Technical Sales or equivalent [Ideally in a SaaS environment]
- Experience in Demo & Training of Enterprise Systems to Clients onsite and remotely
- A Sales, Quality or Consultancy background can be useful.
- Experience in group facilitation to work out processes, implementation steps, integration issues etc with prospective clients highly desirable
- Experience in a compliance and regulatory environment is highly desirable