Job Title: Customer Success Specialist
Reports to: Customer Success Manager
Location: Remote / Hybrid – Ireland
Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help clients bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
All employees should continually promote legacy of Company Culture through demonstrating its values – 1. Trust 2. Respect 3. Winning Together 4. Innovation
Compliance & Risks is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will work in a collaborative environment with an international team across multiple time zones, responsible for providing comprehensive customer support in the use of our compliance management software, C2P, with the objective of optimising customers’ levels of usage, adoption, and retention. Leveraging your excellent communication skills and passion for solving problems, you will build and maintain strong working relationships with customers.
- Proactively improve our Customers experience in using C2P and related products and services.
- Investigate and solve client user queries and issues by communicating how C2P/ C&R can provide solutions.
- Grow knowledge of each client’s practices, products, and compliance processes, adapting C2P to suit the client’s needs and increasing adoption of the system across the client’s user base.
- Use analytical thinking and tools to develop strategies in support of optimal usage of C2P based on client needs.
- Create and deliver advanced training programmes and documentation for new and existing customer, based on their needs.
- Contribute to the development of an innovative and user-centric customer success structure for a dynamic and sophisticated customer base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT with 4-5 years experience in a fast-paced B2B customer success environment
- Ability to demonstrate technical aptitude in learning to use new software applications (CRM, ticketing, project management tools etc.), data analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and present to senior leadership of large multinational organisation
- An ability to lead projects from conception to completion while hitting key success metrics by leveraging internal resources
- Experience in a compliance and regulatory environment is desirable
- Experience in user onboarding tools and processes is a plus
- A competitive salary, company bonus, health insurance, pension, wellbeing programme
- An exciting and dynamic role with career development opportunities and progression
- The opportunity to work with talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work life balance
- 20-30% YoY revenue growth since 2017
- Established global offices
- Top private equity sponsorship from Luminate Capital Partners
- 70,000+ regulations and standards on the platform
- A marketing leading retention rate over 95%