Job Title: Data Analyst (Full Time)
Reports to: Commercial Manager
Location: Cork, Ireland / Remote
Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help clients bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
The Data Analyst will be part of a growing and dynamic team in Compliance and Risks responsible for planning, analyzing and supporting operations management in the delivery of our services. You will provide insight and recommendations through analysis of data to drive key decision making in business performance, operations management and capacity planning & forecasting.
- Acquire data from multiple sources and maintain data collection systems
- Analyse and interpret data, identifying key insights and trends on business performance
- Share actionable insights with key stakeholders to drive business decisions on a weekly and monthly basis
- Compare forecasts with actuals data and track key performance indicators
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports to support operations and performance management
- Create management reports as required for forecasting and strategic decision making
- Identify and select best in class tools for analysis, data visualizations and reporting
- Collaborate with teams across the organization in sharing best practice in analytical thinking, tools and data insights
- Present findings in a clear and concise manner to key stakeholders
- Proactively make recommendations that will define process improvements and efficiencies
- Measure impact of process changes and share findings with operations teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Min. 5 years data analysis & reporting experience
- Ability to effectively analyze data & provide recommendations
- Strong knowledge and experience in data querying, data mining, data segmentation
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence strategies/design as it relates to Data analysis
- Experience with one or more Business Intelligence and data visualization tools, e.g. tableau, google data studio, Microsoft power BI
- Experience in Process Design & Improvement eg. LEAN Six Sigma methodologies an advantage
- A competitive salary, sales incentive plan, health insurance, pension and more
- An exciting and dynamic role with career development opportunities and progression
- The opportunity to work with talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work life balance
- 20-30% YoY revenue growth since 2017
- Established global offices
- Top private equity sponsorship from Luminate Capital Partners
- 70,000+ regulations and standards on the platform
- A marketing leading retention rate over 95%
All employees should continually promote legacy of Company Culture through demonstrating its values – 1. Trust 2. Respect 3. Winning Together 4. Innovation
Compliance & Risks is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All applicants must apply using this link.