Job Title: Digital Designer
Reports to: CMO
Location: Cork, Ireland / Remote
Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help clients bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
All employees should continually promote legacy of Company Culture through demonstrating its values – 1. Trust 2. Respect 3. Winning Together 4. Innovation
Compliance & Risks is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Our marketing team was established in earnest just over 2 years ago and has grown from 1 to 10 brilliant colleagues. In 2022 we relaunched the Compliance & Risks brand working with an outside agency to develop a new visual identity and a new website, which went on to take home a Silver Award in the 2022 Digital Media Awards.
We are now looking for a full time in-house digital designer to help take our brand to the next level and evolve our position in the market. We want to achieve this in the most engaging, creative, and innovative way – and we need a great creative brain to help us.
If you are someone who loves to work with a blank canvas to capture people’s attention and imagination then we are the right team for you. You will operate across multiple platforms, including email marketing, display advertising and social media. And will improve & develop existing digital assets supporting the product & sales teams.
- Create visually outstanding and effective communication campaigns for print and digital platforms.
- Design visual content and create/edit captivating videos for: brand assets, landing pages, sales collateral, blogs/ebooks/whitepapers/pdfs, ad campaigns, email & social campaigns, event collateral, presentation decks, and print layouts.
- Bring our brand and offerings to life through design, illustration, data visualization, and visual storytelling.
- Develop ideas throughout print & digital campaigns.
- Act as the guardian of our brand and ensure our guidelines are adhered to across digital, video, advertising, collateral and other assets
- Act as a driver of the brand evolving it over time to remain ahead of our competition & create differentiation & cut through
- Manage multiple projects from concept to completion.
- Strong conceptual design thinking for print and digital.
- Ability to work to tight timelines and manage workloads within agreed timings.
- Understand and adapt to current trends.
- Presenting your work to colleagues and clients.
- Design portfolio demonstrating past projects from concept to delivery required with your submission.
- 5+ years design experience with strong print and digital knowledge.
- Third level qualification in graphic design or a related field.
- Skilled (with a demonstrated history) in Adobe Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, as well as Microsoft Suite and GSuite.
- Skilled in HTML web and email design.
- Proven experience in photo manipulation and image retouching.
- Strong experience in video editing with proven experience across different software packages.
- Design experience in: brand assets, landing pages, sales collateral, blogs/ebooks/whitepapers/pdfs, email & social campaigns, event collateral, presentation decks, and print layouts.
- An ability to work creatively within brand guidelines.
- A detail-oriented critical thinker, with the ability to multitask comfortably and work on various jobs at once.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Flexible, creative and enthusiastic.
- A competitive salary, company bonus, health insurance, pension, wellbeing programme
- An exciting and dynamic role with career development opportunities and progression
- The opportunity to work with talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work life balance
- 20-30% YoY revenue growth since 2017
- Established global offices
- Top private equity sponsorship from Luminate Capital Partners
- 70,000+ regulations and standards on the platform
- A marketing leading retention rate over 95%