Job Title: Financial Controller (Full Time)
Location: Cork, Ireland
Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help clients bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
Responsible for the Finance Function and proactive in managing the financial health and stability of the organization with the CFO, CEO and Board. Working with an established finance team this person will ensure timely and accurate reporting and analysis of financial information within the Company. We value work / life balance by encouraging sustainable pace of work, flexible working hours, and setting enough time aside to take care of your physical and emotional well-being.
- Review of monthly management accounts and consolidation – to include Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash-flow
- Treasury management – cash flow review, currency, bank contacts etc.
- Assist the CFO in preparing and presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
- Accountable for budget development and financial plans (based on direction received from CFO)
- Develop and review forecasts to assist business planning and decision making
- Evaluate company performance using key data and helping to develop KPIs
- Work on cost reduction and analysis projects, procurement etc.
- Support management team on financial decisions/projects
- Ensure all statutory, tax and other compliance (eg. EI) returns are completed on time
- Oversee annual financial statement preparation and ensure timely completion
- Prepare for and manage annual financial audits
- Manage the finance team ensuring they have appropriate mentoring and coaching with clear roles and goals
- Ensure the Company’s financial systems comply with all relevant guidelines and legislation in each jurisdiction
- Responsible for global payroll reporting and management
- Responsible for facilities management
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field and membership of a recognized accountancy body (ACA, ACCA, CIMA,CPA)
- 5 years plus post qualification experience in a business environment, preferably technology/software, with management experience
- Must possess leadership skills; interpersonal skills; solid written and verbal communication skills; organizational skills; critical thinking and problem-solving skills; analytical skills and an understanding of data privacy standards
- A competitive salary, sales incentive plan, health insurance, pension and more
- An exciting and dynamic role with career development opportunities and progression
- The opportunity to work with talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work life balance
- 20-30% YoY revenue growth since 2017
- Established global offices
- Top private equity sponsorship from Luminate Capital Partners
- 60,000+ regulations and standards on the platform
- A marketing leading retention rate over 95%
All employees should continually promote legacy of Company Culture through demonstrating its values – 1. Trust 2. Respect 3. Winning Together 4. Innovation
Compliance & Risks is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All applicants must apply using this link.