Job Title: Global Finance Manager
Reports to: Financial Controller
Location: Remote/Hybrid/Office with visits/work from Cork Office as required
Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help clients bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
All employees should continually promote legacy of Company Culture through demonstrating its values – 1. Trust 2. Respect 3. Winning Together 4. Innovation
Compliance & Risks is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Consolidate and issue timely and accurate period end financial statements for Ireland and US Legal Entities.
- Book required month end journal entries (Payroll, Accruals, Intercompany etc.) and maintain the general ledger.
- Own the monthly balance sheet reconciliation process.
- Manage the R&D capitalization process
- Provide technical expertise for accounting topics (eg. Equity Accounting, Transfer Pricing, R&D Capitalisation, Revenue Recognition).
- Ensure adherence to revenue recognition rules
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Evolve and maintain a robust system of controls, policies and procedures
- Liaise with external auditors and support the Annual Financial Audit.
- Ensure timely and accurate filings of Corporation Tax (including RDTC) and VAT/Sales Tax returns in collaboration with external partners.
- Be a key team member on the NetSuite implementation project
- Engage in continuous improvement projects by identifying, developing and implementing process optimization
- Support the development and implementation of best-in-class financial practice
- Support payroll process
- Support and mentor Junior Team members
- Assist with other ad hoc projects as needed
- Support projects as needed both within Finance and the broader business.
- Back up cover as needed for key areas within the Finance function.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) with 4-7 years post qualification experience.
- Experience is Group consolidations would be a distinct advantage
- Experience working with high growth organisations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, energetic with a positive attitude and a desire to drive constant improvement and change.
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Strong team player
- Experience with NetSuite is an advantage.
- A competitive salary, health insurance, pension, discretionary bonus and more
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work-life balance
- The opportunity to work with a talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged with your own personal LinkedIn Learning License.
- 20-30% YoY revenue growth since 2017
- Established global offices
- Top private equity sponsorship from Luminate Capital Partners
- 70,000+ regulations and standards on the platform
- A marketing leading retention rate over 95%