Job Title: Graduate Financial Analyst
Reports to: Financial Controller
Location: Remote/ Office or Hybrid, with visits/work from Cork Office as required
Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help clients bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
All employees should continually promote legacy of Company Culture through demonstrating its values – 1. Trust 2. Respect 3. Winning Together 4. Innovation
Compliance & Risks is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Review and approve customer orders and contracts in Hubspot CRM system
- Provide direction to the Sales and Account Management teams to ensure orders are processed in a timely manner while adhering to revenue recognition criteria
- Be the key team member in the Order to Cash NetSuite implementation project
- Run the weekly revenue backlog meetings collaboratively with the Sales and Account Management teams to ensure timely and accurate revenue recognition
- Process monthly customer invoices
- Develop relationships with Customers, Sales, Revenue Operations, Services, Account Management, Legal and the Finance team.
- Participate in and manage month end close activities related to the role
- Monitor and report on aging for past due accounts, resolve outstanding payment issues
- Reconcile bank statements and monthly balance sheet accounts
- Responsible for overall collections financial performance (DSO)
- Assist with the development and implementation of best-in-class financial practice
- Act as a backup for other finance team members to cover holidays
- Participate in ad hoc projects as needed
- Degree or Postgraduate Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a growing environment
- Self-motivated, energetic with a positive attitude and a desire to drive constant improvement and change.
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Strong team player
- A competitive salary, health insurance, pension, discretionary bonus and more
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work life balance
- The opportunity to work with talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged with your own personal LinkedIn Learning License.
- 20-30% YoY revenue growth since 2017
- Established global offices
- Top private equity sponsorship from Luminate Capital Partners
- 70,000+ regulations and standards on the platform
- A marketing leading retention rate over 95%