Job Title: Head of IT (Full Time)
Location: Ireland / EU
Reports to: CTO
Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help clients bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
Compliance & Risks is looking for an experienced, gifted, and passionate Head of IT to oversee corporate IT, SaaS hosting, and cybersecurity programs. You will be joining a diverse, globally located team delivering the category-defining platform for managing compliance programs. The only thing we take more seriously than our application availability is the security of our customers’ data.
- Help Compliance & Risks maintain and improve our cybersecurity posture
- Lead effort to achieve and maintain ISO 27001 certification
- Manage IT vendor relationships
- Respond to prospect cybersecurity questionnaires
- Oversee internal help desk operations
- Lead internal data governance
- Plan and manage IT/Hosting budget
- Lead hosting infrastructure strategy
- Manage hosting/infrastructure vendors
- Manage incident response and disaster recovery strategies
- Manage infrastructure monitoring
- Manage hosting cybersecurity
- Work with the development team to implement Infrastructure as Code with Terraform or equivalent technologies
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field or equivalent professional experience
- Experience collaborating with technical and non technical people
- Experience in managing IT teams and budgets
- Experience achieving and/or maintaining ISO 27001 certification
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases, and data storage systems
- Significant AWS experience
- A competitive salary, sales incentive plan, health insurance, pension and more
- An exciting and dynamic role with career development opportunities and progression
- The opportunity to work with talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work life balance
- 20-30% YoY revenue growth since 2017
- Established global offices
- Top private equity sponsorship from Luminate Capital Partners
- 70,000+ regulations and standards on the platform
- A marketing leading retention rate over 95%
All employees should continually promote legacy of Company Culture through demonstrating its values – 1. Trust 2. Respect 3. Winning Together 4. Innovation
Compliance & Risks is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All applicants must apply using this link.