Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Reports to: Head of Human Resources
Location: Hybrid / Buffalo, New York.
Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help clients bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
All employees should continually promote the legacy of the Company Culture by demonstrating its values – 1. Trust 2. Respect 3. Winning Together 4. Innovation
Compliance & Risks is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for partnering with the business, on a global basis demonstrating leadership in the people strategy that maps directly to business objectives, our culture and key outcomes. The extra specialism within this role is to ensure that US benefits, labor law requirements and the Employee Handbook are continually revised and implemented
- Build strong relationships in assigned departments and act as their trusted advisor.
- Provide recruitment, organizational development, performance management, reward, engagement and learning and development support globally.
- Responsible for reviewing the current US Benefits offering and assessing and selecting the best Healthcare partner for C&R on an annual basis
- Own the delivery of HR policies and practices complying with best practice and legislation in the USA whilst effectively supporting business goals and maintaining a flexible, innovative performance culture.
- Ensure new employees are set up with their benefits in a timely and accurate manner
- Work with our providers to ensure smooth communication with employees and the company
- Work alongside payroll to ensure correct deductions are made and that benefits are uploaded on our HRIS (Bamboo HR)
- Be actively involved in developing our reward, benefits and compensation systems
- Champion the talent agenda, develop and retain the highest-caliber individuals through involvement in talent mapping, succession planning, reward incentives, creating clear career paths and putting in place compelling development opportunities.
- Be a leader in the new ways of working (distributed and blended) and manage projects to design and implement these changes in line with company vision.
- Lead improvement in our performance management methodology and practices
- Partnering with leaders on the execution of organization design changes in line with change management methodology
- Developing and executing employee engagement initiatives to drive high employee engagement
- Hire for growth. Supporting leaders in ensuring high caliber talent is in place to meet business requirements and in developing effective talent pipeline and succession plans
- Management of employee relations issues, and case management as appropriate
- Use management information and data to deliver key insights to the Head of HR and senior leadership teams and drive appropriate action plans
- Contribute to the development of the HRIS systems within the department
- A minimum of 5-7 years as a HR Specialist or Business Partner with US Benefits and US Labor law experience experience, ideally in a modern positive employee relations environment
- Experience in the Tech industry, leading in a remote first/ distributed environment is an advantage
- Educated to bachelors degree level in any discipline with additional Human Resources qualification
- Expertise in the area of US benefits, healthcare in particular, and labor laws in a HR setting
- Experienced in designing and implementing Employee Engagement initiatives
- HRIS experience (BambooHR an advantage), particularly with regard to US benefits
- Strong listening, influencing and collaboration skills
- Possess a high standard of written and verbal communication skills where you can express your point of view in varied situations
- Highly motivated individual who takes initiative and is a self-starter, but also takes their time to make prudent decisions
- A clear thinker, attention to detail (accuracy) and also sees the big picture
- A competitive salary, company bonus, healthcare insurance, 401K, wellbeing programme
- An exciting and dynamic role with career development opportunities and progression
- The opportunity to work with talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work life balance
- 20-30% YoY revenue growth since 2017
- Established global offices
- Top private equity sponsorship from Luminate Capital Partners
- 70,000+ regulations and standards on the platform
- A market leading retention rate of over 95%