Job Title: Market Research Associate (MRA) – Graduate role
Reports to: Sales Development Representative (SDR) – Manager
Location: Cork, Ireland
About Compliance & Risks:
Compliance & Risks helps companies get products to market faster by helping them meet their legal requirements in order to produce and sell products around the world.
C2P, our compliance management software, offers clients a single source of truth to effectively monitor and manage the regulations, standards and requirements relevant to their products. Trusted by Samsung, Fujitsu and Vaillant, amongst many others, we are recognized as the end-to-end global compliance solutions provider. Due to our continued growth we are expanding our SDR team as part of our 3-year strategic growth plan.
This is a newly created position as we develop and expand our sales development team – a key component of our growth strategy.
Identifying and compiling contact & company information for the strategic sales opportunities outlined in the Target Market Report
Consistently deliver high quality, accurate contact data to the SDR and Sales team by leveraging online research tools like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, Company websites, and any other tools necessary
Deep insight into the market opportunity, competitive landscape, key accounts, key contacts, including defining the Compliance and Risks strategic value to all key accounts and contact
Highlighting key customer opportunities, target contacts and the overall market revenue opportunity by region
Assist in the development of strategic account plans for C&R’s key target accounts
Partnering with Sales and Marketing to suggest improvements around our ideal client profile targets
Continue to grow competencies and expertise in everything related to outbound lead generation
Maintain thorough and accurate records in our CRM (HubSpot) platform & help improve and build better processes for the SDR/MRA Program
Skills & Competencies
● Bachelor degree & ready to step up into the world of tech
● Great interpersonal and problem solving skills
● Tech savvy, data-driven and analytical
● Are driven, self-motivated, results-oriented, and have a fantastic work ethic
● You are a creative thinker, team player & reliable
● Curious & research driven
● Have a passion for driving improvements and changing the status-quo
● Comfortable working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
● Comfortable working autonomously and asynchronously in a remote work
environment, or/and in a office
In this hands-on role, you will drive process improvements to scale our lead generation process. You will be responsible for developing new business possibilities while growing your own career with Compliance & Risks. You will be the creator of your own destiny, in one of Ireland’s fastest expanding SaaS companies working with Global household brands around the world. You will be responsible for ensuring that you enable this growth by achieving and exceeding Lead Generation targets & Key Performance Indicators. Your compensation will include a base salary plus a bonus paid out based on performance & quality of work.
Skills & Requirements
- 1-2 years at BDR/SDR SaaS sales experience or demonstrated track record of working closely with sales
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Experience in Hubspot/Salesforce, Excel/Sheets, and other sales productivity software
- Great interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Have a positive attitude and an appetite for experimentation & research
- Driven, curious, self-motivated, results-oriented, and a fantastic work ethic
- Relentless when it comes to following processes & methodologies
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent writing skills and a great phone presence
- Comfortable working autonomously and asynchronously in a remote work environment
Demonstration of Values
All employees should continually promote legacy of Company Culture through demonstrating its values:
A competitive salary, Defined Pension Plan, Paid Healthcare Insurance, Free Car parking, Sports & Social Club, C&R Welcome pack, Canteen, Paid annual leave, Flexible work arrangements, Education & development, Bike-to-Work Scheme, Discretionary annual bonus scheme, Death-in-service, Employee Wellbeing programme .
DOE (Depends on Experience)
All applicants must apply using the this link.