Job Title: Marketing Demand Generation Manager
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Demand generation programs are designed to build brand awareness, launch into new markets, and promote products and services, as well as create buzz and establish client loyalty.
In this role, you’ll have the chance to help define, develop and optimize scalable global demand generation programs that drive pipeline for the Compliance & Risks sales team.
Your core focus will be to fuel demand for our business by designing and building multi-touch programs that engage, educate and inspire prospects and partners to select Compliance & Risks as their partner of choice for product compliance.
This is a role that combines both creative, data analytics and channel optimization to create a strong funnel of leads enabling our growth.
- Clearly define our client journey from prospect to advocate
- Build demand programs aligned to this journey to help enable the sales process
- Create integrated global demand generation plan in partnership with Sales and Marketing taking into account all marketing channels and relevant markets estimating reach and MQLs from all activity
- Focus on our Top 100 Target Accounts
- Establish baseline metrics to show the number of leads coming from each channel on a monthly and quarterly basis:
- Direct – digital, events, PR etc.
- Channel Partner – events, campaigns etc.
- Establish reports showing the impact Marketing has in delivering MQLs to the business
- Track and measure the cost per lead across all activity
Optimize and Advise
- Work with marketing team to document learnings from each campaign/event/digital activity so we learn as a business what works/doesn’t work in driving demand
- By understanding which channels provide the best leads for the business you will be a strategic advisor to Sales and Senior Management in helping direct budget to invest in our growth
- Take the lead on pilot projects that test new marketing approaches and use advanced analytics to increase ROI to then optimize and roll out globally
- With Sales to understand our ideal target client profile
- With Product to understand how our technology solves client challenges
- With Partner Marketing to generate demand through our Channel Partners
- With Events to understand which events generate the best quality leads for our business
- With Digital Marketing to create impactful and cost efficient campaigns with database and infrastructure teams to build automated tools and dashboards
- Partner with regional counterparts and cross-functional teams to track lead generation, and follow up across the demand funnel
Prior Experience and Qualifications:
- 5 + years of experience in similar role
- Startup DNA. You are a do-er and creative thinker. You’re relationship focused and understand the value of Sales & Marketing alignment
- Experience with HubSpot/Salesforce essential
- Client focused. Understanding everything from their perspective in order to create campaigns that cut through and impact revenue
- Marketing, Business or Psychology degree
All applicants must apply using the RELEVANT LINK.