Job Title: Marketing Operations Analyst (Full Time)
Location: Cork, Ireland
Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help clients bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
You will conduct experiments, build and track project performance and use data to enhance initiatives in order to successfully respond to evolving business needs. This role requires both enthusiasm and analytical skills to work with datasets for conducting analysis, converting results into actionable business decisions, and effectively communicating outside of the box insights.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to gain career accelerating experience working with a dynamic, results-focused marketing team, in an established SaaS company in an active growth phase.
- Work with the Marketing & SDR team to assist in campaign development, new business development, account planning, and building content assets that will be used to drive awareness, support demand generation, and strengthen existing relationships
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Produce and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of audience
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Support ongoing marketing program improvement by improving data integrity via data cleansing, list segmentation, data alignment, and implementing process and workflow improvements.
- Educated to degree level, in a marketing or business related field
- Ambitious & career-focused, with a strong desire to learn
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some hands on experience with marketing automation systems (Hubspot, Pardot)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Data Analytics experience (Google Analytics is preferred)
- A competitive salary, sales incentive plan, health insurance, pension and more
- An exciting and versatile job with career development opportunities and progression
- The opportunity to work with talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work life balance
Our values foster connection and trust between employees as we strive to exceed client expectations. Our values are: 1. Trust, 2. Respect, 3. Winning Together and 4. Innovation
Compliance & Risks is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All applicants must apply using this link.