Job Title: Product Marketing Manager (Full Time)
Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help clients bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
The Product Marketing Manager reports to the Chief Marketing Officer. As Product Marketing Manager you are responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure they are aligned and work efficiently to generate and close opportunities.
- Lead the clarification of our value proposition and USP message to the market
- Be the independent and objective voice in the business working with data and solid market research to inform your plans
- Work closely with all the key stakeholders to come to the best decisions on positioning and message in line with our vision
- Ensure accurate and prominent representation of the brand across digital platforms and partner messaging
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point. Brief the press and PR teams about new products
- Develop and execute go to marketing strategies for new products, new content and new partners added to the platform, C2P
- Drive activation of compatible products through creative co-marketing, social, search and email campaigns
- Develop product marketing collateral (websites, blogs, white papers, webinars, videos, data sheets, etc.) to communicate the value of the platform
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Evangelize the platform at conferences and trade shows and make sure that partner integrations on display are perfectly presented
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, competitors, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Be the voice of the client delivering back to product priority and future needs which have will turn the needle on adoption rates
- A degree in Marketing, Business or Psychology or equivalent
- 8 -10 years of experience in Marketing, 4 of which in similar role
- Ability to build trust and think strategically
- Startup DNA. You are a doer and creative thinker
- You’re relationship focused and understand the value of Sales & Marketing alignment
- Experience with HubSpot/Salesforce essential
- Client focused. Understanding everything from their perspective in order to create campaigns that cut through and impact revenue
- High level of collaboration, communication and research skills essential
- A competitive salary, sales incentive plan, health insurance, pension and more
- An exciting and dynamic role with career development opportunities and progression
- The opportunity to work with talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work life balance
- 20-30% YoY revenue growth since 2017
- Established global offices
- Top private equity sponsorship from Luminate Capital Partners
- 60,000+ regulations and standards on the platform
- A marketing leading retention rate over 95%
All employees should continually promote legacy of Company Culture through demonstrating its values – 1. Trust 2. Respect 3. Winning Together 4. Innovation
Compliance & Risks is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All applicants must apply using this link.