Job Title: Project Manager (Full Time)
Reports to: Commercial Manager
Location: Cork, Ireland / Remote
Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help clients bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading projects in service delivery and measuring project delivery and financial performance against key metrics and budget. They will also lead and design business processes for new projects and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Lead, plan and schedule large and small scale projects and process improvement initiatives employing project management tools and techniques
Communicate with all key stakeholders on progress of projects and keep abreast of key risks, issues and milestones
- Liaise with colleagues on designing solution and service delivery plan for complex projects
- Manage service delivery plan, implementation and rollout
- Analyse existing business processes and workflows using LEAN Six Sigma or other methodologies to identify inefficiencies or opportunities for automation
- Implement and measure the impact of process changes and share findings with operations teams to further improve/amend processes
- Manage and report on financial performance of the project
- Collaborate with senior managers and cross functional team members as required at each stage of the projects
- Communicate effectively through reporting, presentations and meetings
- Create and maintain project plans and associated project documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related technical or business field or equivalent practical experience
- Min. 5+ years project management and process analysis experience
- Ability to effectively analyse processes, data & provide and implement recommendations
- Strong knowledge of streamlining business processes using methodologies such as LEAN Six Sigma
- Strong knowledge and experience in project management tools and techniques such as PMP, PRINCE2 and Agile methodologies
- Results driven, with strong focus on delivery, financial performance & time management
- Strong reporting abilities, attention to detail & high levels of accuracy in all aspects of the role
- A competitive salary, sales incentive plan, health insurance, pension and more
- An exciting and dynamic role with career development opportunities and progression
- The opportunity to work with talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work life balance
- 20-30% YoY revenue growth since 2017
- Established global offices
- Top private equity sponsorship from Luminate Capital Partners
- 70,000+ regulations and standards on the platform
- A marketing leading retention rate over 95%
All employees should continually promote legacy of Company Culture through demonstrating its values – 1. Trust 2. Respect 3. Winning Together 4. Innovation
Compliance & Risks is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All applicants must apply using this link.