Job Title: QA Engineer
Reports to: Software Development Manager
Location: Ireland/EU – Home/Office, flexible
Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help clients bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
We value work / life balance by encouraging sustainable pace of development, flexible working hours, and setting enough time aside to take care of your physical and emotional well-being. If you’ve been out of work for a while, or on a career break, or even raising little ones, we’ll be happy to take a look at your previous experience, we know it won’t take long to get back into the flow of the work.
All employees should continually promote legacy of Company Culture through demonstrating its values – 1. Trust 2. Respect 3. Winning Together 4. Innovation
Compliance & Risks is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Compliance & Risks is looking for an experienced, gifted and passionate QA engineer to test our flagship product C2P (Compliance to Product). You will be joining a diverse, globally located development team. Your working day may require flexibility at times to ensure real-time communication with your teammates in California, as well as occasional login on weekends to monitor automated jobs in production.
We focus on delivering business value by practicing Agile development principles – frequent delivery, rapid feedback from users and analytics, valuing failures for learning opportunities they bring, transparency in decision-making and minimal tolerance for politics.
- Ensuring Quality Of C2P:
- Ensure and verify the delivery high-quality, performant and usable software with appropriate level of test coverage.
- Work with the Product team to understand business requirements, communicate risk, and ensure user story delivery
- Coordinate tasks and drive process through JIRA
- Attend weekly QA chapter planning, following up to remove obstacles and improve process
- Maintain testing environments and automate test configurations with the development team and platform engineers
- Monitor and track automated tests and triage issues found
- Keep track of emerging technologies and tools.
- Mentor junior team members (qa and developers) and work with the leadership team to develop and carry out onboarding and training plans.
- Keep control of performance degradation in the system, and in the features you test
- Keep control of application security vulnerabilities in the system, and in the features you test
- Monitoring/Supporting Production:
- Monitoring ELK dashboards for errors to ensure early detection
- Owning error reporting channels to triage issues
- Great Teamwork:
- Follow the processes and conventions of the team.
- Be compassionate and helpful to your teammates.
- Meet your deliverables.
- Ask for help when you are stuck.
- Excellent written communication skills in JIRA, Slack, Google Apps to drive our remote collaboration forward with every interaction.
- Proven ability to develop and present designs to your teammates
- Willingness to learn from your teammates and be mentored
- Programming experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of Agile preferable Scrum methodologies
- 4+ years experience in a similar role in a dynamic Agile team
- Great communication skills, you enjoy the dynamic between developer and tester to bring a solution through its lifecycle.
- Comfortable querying SQL databases, navigating Linux file system, executing deployment scripts
- Intimately familiar with browser debugging features to help isolate and troubleshoot issues
- Experience in SaaS multi-tenanted systems
- You are adaptable and respond easily to fast-paced change.
- A competitive salary, company bonus, health insurance, pension, Annual Leave, company days and service days, wellbeing programme, Employee Assistance Programme
- Starting off you have a welcome swag pack to your door along with a buddy, top class IT equipment, and a detailed onboarding programme
- An exciting and dynamic role with career development opportunities and progression
- The opportunity to work with a talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work life balance
- 20-30% YoY revenue growth since 2017
- Established global offices
- Top private equity sponsorship from Luminate Capital Partners
- 70,000+ regulations and standards on the platform
- A marketing leading retention rate over 95%