Job Title: Regulatory Analyst with Russian
Reports to: Global Regulatory Compliance Team Manager
Location: Remote / Office
The Regulatory Analyst will be a part of our Global Regulatory Compliance Team (GRCT). The GRCT is responsible for monitoring global regulatory developments across a wide range of topics, from Product Safety to WEEE, RoHS, Chemicals, Circular Economy, Energy Efficiency, Climate Change, Environmental Health and Safety and many more. We work with the leading global companies in the Electronics, Textiles and Automotive industries.
As a Regulatory Analyst with both written and spoken Russian, your main responsibilities will include legal research, legal analysis, writing detailed legal summaries, publishing news commentaries on interesting legal updates while working as part of an international team. You will be responsible for monitoring and tracking regulatory developments globally – with a specific emphasis on Russian speaking countries – providing an overview of the regulatory information and identifying essential details such as key requirements and upcoming compliance deadlines for our clients.
You will also have an opportunity to write white papers and become a subject matter expert as you gain experience and knowledge in a particular area.
- Monitor and track regulatory developments globally but with specific emphasis on Russian speaking countries
- Own, maintain and enhance ‘Monitoring Issues’ for specific countries
Entry of Regulatory Information into C2P
- Enter regulatory and supporting sources into C2P, our online knowledge management system
- Draft clear, well written, accurate legal summaries on key details in legal texts, underpinned with an appreciation of clients’ needs and products
- Write regulatory news updates concerning legal developments
- Conduct research on specific projects for our global clients to help them bring new products to market
- Research new legal content areas and work closely with business development teams
- Actively engage in ongoing changes to GRCT processes in order to improve team efficiency as well as proactively contribute to ideas and suggestions for improvement
Prior Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in Law, Business & Law or equivalent. Other degrees may be considered if the candidate has strong proven research, writing and language skills
- Postgraduate or Masters in Law desirable
- 2 – 3 years experience working in Legal Research or Legal Analysis or similar field would be strongly preferred
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English, Russian (both written and spoken)
- Knowledge of environmental/product compliance regulations desirable
All applicants must apply using the RELEVANT LINK.