Job Title: Sales Development Representative (SDR) – Graduate
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Location: Cork, Ireland / Remote
Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help clients bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
Our team is growing constantly with over 125 experts across 4 continents, speaking 24 languages. We recently won an award for the ‘Best Flexible Working Strategy’ at the HR Leadership & Management Awards 2021′.
All employees should continually promote legacy of Company Culture through demonstrating its values – 1. Trust 2. Respect 3. Winning Together 4. Innovation
Compliance & Risks is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Are you a recent Graduate or soon to become a Graduate? Are you interested in/ have a background in Marketing / Business / Commerce?
Would you like to work for a fast growing tech company?
If Yes then this could be the role for you.
You will be responsible for the early stages of the sales process . In this hands-on role, you will work in a pod structure alongside experienced Business Development Managers, Solution Engineers and the Marketing team. You will drive process improvements to automate the current lead and sales opportunity generation process and work with a leading CRM system.
You will be the creator of your own destiny, in one of Ireland’s fastest expanding SaaS companies working with Global household brands around the world. You will be responsible for ensuring that you enable this growth by achieving and exceeding SDR targets & KPIs. A clear career path to the next stages of your career are defined.
- Inbound / Outbound Sales Activity:
- Engage with and qualify outbound prospects & inbound inquiries
- Support specific marketing campaigns by conducting cold calls to set up appointments for Business Development Managers & Directors
- Support and follow-up on all inbound leads generated from Webinars, Whitepaper downloads, Demo requests etc. to convert qualified leads and set up appointments for BDs
- Reach out to potential clients over the phone, email & social media to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Nurture targeted accounts to help move leads from marketing qualified leads to sales qualified leads & opportunities
- Coordinate appointments between prospects and business development representatives
- Act as the subject matter expert on Compliance & Risks product and service offerings
- Learn, build and help drive continuous improvement for sales operation process
- Collaboration With Others:
- Partner with Content and Product Marketing to develop and test effective messaging for outbound communications to your team’s assigned accounts
- Partner with with Sales & Account Management to understand what makes a good quality SQL / opportunity
- Work as an integral part of the Sales team to develop account intelligence, relationship maps and identify opportunities through direct account engagement & insight tools
- Effectively partner and work across the marketing & sales team to better understand our ideal target client profile
- Communicate and share the changes that you hear form the market to help improve our offering
- Database Management:
- Maintain the integrity of the Hubspot database by updating obsolete information
- Maintain thorough and accurate records about leads / accounts / deals in HubSpot
- Manage and track your activities using the CRM
- Social Media:
- Utilise LinkedIn to nurture relationships with targeted accounts & leads
- Share relevant content with these contacts where appropriate
- Educated to Degree level
- Experience in a customer or consumer facing role during your studies
- Experience in Hubspot/Salesforce, Excel/Sheets, or other productivity software is an advantage
- Very organised and have attention to detail
- Have a positive attitude and an appetite for experimentation & research
- Driven, curious, self-motivated, results-oriented, and a fantastic work ethic
- Relentless when it comes to following processes & methodologies
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent writing skills and a great phone presence
- Comfortable working autonomously and asynchronously in a remote work environment
- A competitive salary, incentive plan, health insurance, pension and more
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work life balance
- Freedom to work from any EU location for short periods of time
- An exciting and versatile job with career development opportunities and progression
- The opportunity to work with talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged with your own personal LinkedIn Learning Licence.
- 20-30% YoY revenue growth since 2017
- Established global offices
- Top private equity sponsorship from Luminate Capital Partners
- 70,000+ regulations and standards on the platform
- A marketing leading retention rate over 95%