Job Title: Sales Development Representative (USA)
Reports to: Sales Development Representative Manager
About Compliance & Risks:
Compliance & Risks helps companies get products to market faster by helping them meet their legal requirements in order to produce and sell products around the world.
C2P, our compliance management software, offers clients a single source of truth to effectively monitor and manage the regulations, standards and requirements relevant to their products. Trusted by Samsung, Fujitsu and Vaillant, amongst many others, we are recognized as the end-to-end global compliance solutions provider. Due to our continued growth we are expanding our SDR team as part of our 3-year strategic growth plan.
In this hands-on role, you will drive process improvements to automate the current lead and sales opportunity generation process. You will be responsible for developing new business while growing your own career with Compliance & Risks.
You will be the creator of your own destiny, in one of Ireland’s fastest expanding SaaS companies working with Global household brands around the world. You will be responsible for ensuring that you enable this growth by achieving and exceeding SDR targets & KPIs.
Inbound / Outbound Sales Activity
KRA 1: Inbound / Outbound Sales Activity
- Engage with and qualify outbound prospects & inbound inquiries
- Support specific marketing campaigns by conducting cold calls to set up appointments for Business Development Managers & Directors
- Support and follow-up on all inbound leads generated from Webinars, Whitepaper downloads, Demo requests etc. to convert qualified leads and set up appointments for BDs
- Reach out to potential clients over the phone, email & social media to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Nurture targeted accounts to help move leads from marketing qualified leads to sales qualified leads & opportunities
- Coordinate appointments between prospects and business development representatives
- Act as the subject matter expert on Compliance & Risks product and service offerings
- Learn, build and help drive continuous improvement for sales operation process
Collaboration with Others
- Partner with Content and Product Marketing to develop and test effective messaging for outbound communications to your team’s assigned accounts
- Partner with with Sales & Account Management to understand what makes a good quality SQL / opportunity
- Work as an integral part of the Sales team to develop account intelligence, relationship maps and identify opportunities through direct account engagement & insight tools
- Effectively partner and work across the marketing & sales team to better understand our ideal target client profile
- Communicate and share the changes that you hear form the market to help improve our offering
- Maintain the integrity of the HubSpot database by updating obsolete information
- Maintain thorough and accurate records about leads / accounts / deals in HubSpot
- Manage and track your activities using the CRM
- Utilise LinkedIn to nurture relationships with targeted accounts & leads
- Share relevant content with these contacts where appropriate
Skills & Requirements
- 1-2 years at BDR/SDR SaaS sales experience or demonstrated track record of working closely with sales
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Experience in Hubspot/Salesforce, Excel/Sheets, and other sales productivity software
- Great interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Have a positive attitude and an appetite for experimentation & research
- Driven, curious, self-motivated, results-oriented, and a fantastic work ethic
- Relentless when it comes to following processes & methodologies
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent writing skills and a great phone presence
- Comfortable working autonomously and asynchronously in a remote work environment
Demonstration of Values
All employees should continually promote legacy of Company Culture through demonstrating its values:
A Competitive Salary and Incentive Plan, Pension, Healthcare Insurance, Paid time off, Annual leave, C&R Welcome pack, Flexible work arrangements, Education & Training, Employee Wellbeing programme and more!
DOE (Depends on Experience)
All applicants must apply using the this link.