Job Title: Senior Product Owner
Reports to: Head of Product Management
Location: Ireland – Home/Office
Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help clients bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
All employees should continually promote legacy of Company Culture through demonstrating its values – 1. Trust 2. Respect 3. Winning Together 4. Innovation
Compliance & Risks is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
A key role liaising between the Product Managers and the Development team to ensure on-time delivery of the product roadmap. The Senior Product Owner must safeguard and exceed the user experience C2P clients expect. The role includes the ability to understand the feedback, double check its strategic alignment with our themes and goals, and contribute to solutions that leverage our existing product capabilities as much as possible. The Senior Product Owner must be able to deal with the most complex solutions, and translate the solutions into logically grouped epics and user stories for our developers.
- Collaborate with the Engineering team on refining and governing the Agile product development process
- Represent the customer and their job to be done to build delivery team empathy and ensure the most impactful solutions are created
- Translate Business Requirements and Customer needs into workable Epics and User Stories for the Development team to develop.
- Ensure that solutions seamlessly integrate into C2P – Safeguarding and even improving the experience our users live through.
- Ensure that both the challenges and solutions we are focusing on are aligned with our themes – safeguarding our strategy and our Product Vision
- Ensure that the solutions proposed are feasible under the existing time and resource constraints, and agree on ways around issues – This can include aligning PMs/Dev/Design on potential MVPs and/or phased solutions.
- Represent the PM team and help solve detailed backlog priorities on behalf of PMs
- Participate in documenting and socializing product development progress and create internal product documentation
- 5+ years experience as a Product Owner
- Experience working in an enterprise B2B SAAS organization
- Experience operationalizing and driving Agile / Scrum processes and procedures
- Experience using the Atlassian Suite for product development
- Strong analytical skills
- B. Sc. or Master’s in Computer Science, Business or a similar related area is beneficial.
- A competitive salary, company bonus, health insurance, pension, wellbeing programme
- An exciting and dynamic role with career development opportunities and progression
- The opportunity to work with talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work life balance
- 20-30% YoY revenue growth since 2017
- Established global offices
- Top private equity sponsorship from Luminate Capital Partners
- 70,000+ regulations and standards on the platform
- A marketing leading retention rate over 95%