Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help clients bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
The Strategic Account Manager will own a portfolio of clients, all with identified growth potential. The purpose of this role is to build a strategic growth process for assigned accounts, that can be scaled across other accounts as our client base and teams grow. The postholder will take ownership of strategy and tangible deliverables. The purpose of the role is to lead a cross functional team to deliver on individual Strategic Account Plans.
- Own a number of clients, identified as having untapped growth opportunity
- Develop and execute, with the support of Marketing, Account Management, Client Success and Product Management, a plan to expand engagement with these clients and continuously grow new qualified Pipeline
- Provide continuous feedback to the business around the market’s response to our reach outs to ensure Compliance & Risks are reacting to market demands and constantly adapting our winning proposition
- Drive continuous improvement with the Account Planning and Growth processes
- Engaging with existing stakeholders, nurture and grow trusted relationships
- Gain agreement to open a strategic conversation around how identified pain can be solved
- Present the Compliance & Risks value proposition and create the vision of a Compliance & Risks Partnered Solution addressing all pain points admitted during discovery sessions
- Create a journey with your Sponsor from the excitement of a strong ROI and business case through to Trial / Proof of Concept and Executive approval to transact
- Negotiate pricing and multi year contractual agreements.
- As part of the selling process, create a vision for the future aligning the Prospects continued Compliance Programme evolution to peer clients at Compliance & Risks
Prior Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years in Enterprise Account Management Sales role
- Educated to degree level, in technical, business or legal fields.
- Supporter and Advocate for Challenger and Solution Selling techniques in a SaaS environment
- Ability to uncover latent opportunity and materialize to tangible revenue
- Demonstrated experience and capability to create, write and communicate clearly worked out strategic account plans
- Prior experience in developing strategic account planning process for Sales Teams
- Demonstrates a track record of success in developing and winning high value sales solutions
- A competitive salary, sales incentive plan, health insurance, 401K and more
- An exciting and dynamic role with career development opportunities and progression
- The opportunity to work with talented and diverse team in an inclusive work environment
- A learning culture where continued learning & development is supported and encouraged
- Remote working options and a flexible environment that promotes wellness and work life balance
Our values foster connection and trust between employees as we strive to exceed client expectations. Our values are: 1. Trust, 2. Respect, 3. Winning Together and 4. Innovation
- 20-30% YoY revenue growth since 2017
- Established global offices
- Top private equity sponsorship from Luminate Capital Partners
- 60,000+ regulations and standards on the platform
- A marketing leading retention rate over 95%
Compliance & Risks are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly believe that equality of opportunity is the right of everyone. We know that our diverse workforce creates a positive impact on our business. Our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion means that we capitalize on the strengths of our employees by leveraging our differences and unique talents.
We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, family status, age, disability, race, religious belief, sexual orientation or membership of the traveller community.
DOE (Depends on Experience)
All applicants must apply using this link.