Job Title: UX Designer
Reports to: Design Lead
Location: Pacific Time, California, USA
A key role supporting the Product Management team in translating product ideas into designs. The UX Designer will be responsible for the iterative process of delivering wireframes that help our team visualize the options under consideration.
A strong UX-friendly analytical mind and outstanding design skills are key to this role. You will report directly to the Lead Designer and will have to work closely with and support our UX Lead and our Product Managers. In this role, you will learn and gain experience working in a complex system, widen your skill base and do great work that creates impact. Being communicative and enjoying iterative processes that lead to great design are important traits for this role.
- Create high-quality wireframes and conceptualise user flows with the Design Lead and the UX Lead
- Help with design and conceptualise data-heavy user interfaces based on our design principles
Prior Experience and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Design (or related field) or proven professional experience
- 3+ years working experience
- A working knowledge of tools like Sketch (preferably), Figma or other vector based tools for wireframing and vector design work
- A working knowledge of rapid wireframing tools like Balsamiq
- An understanding of web typography and layout
- An understanding of icon design
- Some CSS / HTML knowledge desirable
- Someone with visual flair
- Lover of pixel perfection
- Creative problem solver
- Outstanding attention to detail essential
- Good presentation and communication skills
- You have a public portfolio of past work that we can review
All applicants must apply using the RELEVANT LINK.