The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) has issued a reminder that the deadline of June 17, 2015, for submitting substances in articles notifications on certain substances of very high concern (SVHCs) is getting closer.
The following six SVHCs, added to the Candidate List last December, come under this deadline:
- 2-(2H-benzotriazol-2-yl)-4,6-ditertpentylphenol (UV-328) (EC number 247-384-8);
- 2-benzotriazol-2-yl-4,6-di-tert-butylphenol (UV-320) (EC number 223-346-6);
- 2-ethylhexyl 10-ethyl-4,4-dioctyl-7-oxo-8-oxa-3,5-dithia-4-stannatetradecanoate (DOTE) (EC number 239-622-4);
- Cadmium fluoride (EC number 232-222-0);
- Cadmium sulphate (EC number 233-331-6);
- Reaction mass of 2-ethylhexyl 10-ethyl-4,4-dioctyl-7-oxo-8-oxa-3,5-dithia-4-stannatetradecanoate and 2-ethylhexyl 10-ethyl-4-[[2-[(2-ethylhexyl)oxy]-2-oxoethyl]thio]-4-octyl-7-oxo-8-oxa-3,5-dithia-4-stannatetradecanoate (reaction mass of DOTE and MOTE).
Under Article 7 of the REACH Regulation, both importers and EU producers are invited to verify if their articles meet the conditions for the notification obligation.
If you need to manage key dates and deadlines in relation to compliance regulations, why not try a 30-day free trial of C2P, to see how we can help?!