An Interactive Demo of the Compliance Labelling Requirements Database
Are you responsible for generating compliance labelling requirements for products and their packaging across these categories?
- Apparel & Textiles
- Consumer electronics (wearables)
- Personal protective equipment
- Sporting equipment
This webinar will demonstrate how you can get the most up-to-date actionable information on global labelling requirements using the WFSGI Compliance Labelling Requirements (CLR) Database.
Learn how you can search and report on requirements by country and product, as well as get early warnings for new and proposed regulations and standards relevant to labelling, and information on changes to existing legislation in an easy to understand format.
With this intelligence your company can avoid potential costly re-work, stop ships, product recalls, and ultimately revenue and brand damage.
Find out how you can:
- Gain significant economies of scale with time and cost savings
- Search and report on requirements by country and product
- Get early warning signals of future regulatory changes with email alerts
- Easily access Subject Matter Experts
The CLR Database is an initiative between the World Federation of Sporting Goods Industry (WFSGI) and Compliance & Risks.