EU Study for Ecodesign & Energy Labeling Working Plan Issues Draft Reports
On 22 February 2021, the preparatory study on the proposed Ecodesign and Energy Labeling Working Plan 2020-2024 published a total of 13 new draft reports as part of this study.
These new draft Task 3 reports cover product groups and horizontal initiatives on the following:
- Firmware and software
- Innovative IT solutions facilitating market surveillance and standard setting
- Scarce and environmentally critical raw materials
- Hair dryers
- Industrial smart sensors
- Base stations
- Professional cooking appliances
- Swimming pool heaters
- Greenhouse covers
- Non-tertiary coffee machines
- Tertiary hot beverage equipment
- Electric vehicle chargers
- Street lighting systems with PV
These new draft reports can be viewed here.
The study team will hold the 2nd stakeholder meeting on 26 March 2021 at 10:00-13:00 CET for interested stakeholders. Registration is online and is open until 19 March 2021. Register here.
The end date of the study has been postponed to the end of April 2021.
Want the latest updates on ecodesign and other regulations from across the globe? Sign up to our newsletter!