Mar 21, 2023
Top 10 Trending Product Compliance Topics
At Compliance & Risks we help manufacturers, retailers and their supply chain partners to monitor and manage global regulations via C2P, our compliance knowledge management platform. These are the top ten topics that generated the most interest in the last month.
- EU: Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
- Israel: Import and Export (Import Groups), Decree 5721-2021
- California (USA): Proposition 65 Implementing List, Chemicals Known to Cause Cancer or Reproductive Toxicity, 2021
- India: Electronics and Information Technology Goods (Requirement of Compulsory Registration) Statutory Order S.O. 1248(E), 2021
- Saudi Arabia: Adopting a List of Standards, Decision No. 179, March 2021
- EU: Biocidal Products Regulation (EU) No 528/2012 – Amendment – (on information requirements for active substances and biocidal products) Regulation (EU) No 2021/525
- USA: Single-Use Plastic and Packaging Waste Prevention, Senate Bill 984, 2021
- Flanders (Belgium): Sustainable Management of Material Cycles and Waste, Decree, December 2011 & Others – Amendment – (on extended producer responsibility) Decree, February 2021
- Switzerland: Reduction of Risks Linked to Use of Dangerous Substances, Preparations and Articles, Ordinance, May 2005 – Proposed Amendment – (on adaptation to various EU Regulations) Draft Ordinance, March 2021
- EAEU: Approving Technical Regulations on Safety of Packaging, Decision No. 769, August 2011 – Proposed Amendment – (on scope, definitions, updated safety and labelling requirements, restrictions on the use of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) label) Draft Decision, March 2021
This information is based on the most viewed regulations on C2P. If you would like to find out more about how you can stay on top of global regulations, why don’t you Book a Demo today?