Compliance departments face a difficult challenge in constantly dealing with more and more compliance work, together with the fact that they are losing senior compliance staff due to retirement and promotion. In addition, companies often find it more difficult to get headcount approval than budget approval.
At Compliance & Risks, we manage and perform day-to-day compliance activities for our clients, supporting both their regulatory and technology needs. We have a deep understanding of the compliance sector and can add value to your compliance department, whilst saving you man-hours and resources.
To begin, we help our clients present the business case to senior management. We show the benefits of cost effectively partnering with the experts at Compliance & Risks.
- Peace of mind knowing you have the support of our regulatory and technology experts, and knowledge partners
- Faster market access – knowledge of existing and potential market requirements
- Brand protection – confidence in knowing you comply
- Reduce chances of costly redesigns or recalls
- Lower risk – depth of knowledge/expertise/continuity of tenure, and more!
Taking Pressure Off Your Compliance Department
Our Managed Services solutions are completely customized depending on your needs. Here are a few samples of the things we offer:
- Assessments of the relevance of legislation based on specific product profiles
- Customized reports giving quarterly Compliance Updates, Product Snapshots, Comparison Matrices, Vendor Manuals, Testing Protocols and Restricted Substances Lists (RSLs)
- Research service when you need to track and monitor specific regulations and requirements on unusual or uncommon topics
- Online checklists integrated with compliance information in C2P
- Automatic uploading of client data into C2P, ensuring internal client knowledge is stored alongside relevant compliance legislation
- Integration with internal systems
- Taking C2P behind the firewall
Find out how you can get benefit from customized Managed Services solutions today!