Staying Proactive to Safeguard Your Market Access
What We Do
In today’s industrial machinery environment, keeping on top of every moving part along the supply chain is critical in helping prevent potential hazards, protect workers, safeguard your brand, and keep your products on the market.
The added complexity of connected devices challenging traditional concepts of machinery and product safety, is resulting in even greater regulation of cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and data protection & reliability. Navigating your way through this increasingly dynamic landscape demands a solution that’s fit for purpose. It demands C2P.
C2P is the most comprehensive, enterprise level solution for the industrial machinery industry, ensuring you’re not only covered, but proactive with your compliance.
Growth in regulations over the past 3 years
in force and proposed regulations across the sector
All in One Place
With C2P’s efficient workflows and alert tools, you are safe in the knowledge that Regulations and Standards are tracked, responsibilities are allocated and actioned, Requirements are kept up to date and Evidence is saved all in one place.
- Access to 90,000+ regulations & standards
- Dashboards on progress, heat-maps covering impact of changed regulation
- Customized daily alerts tailored to your Products & Markets, covering proposed, new and changed regulations
- Workflow tools to help manage changed regulations from alert right through to recording impact and task management throughout the organization
- Automated alerts when your products’ compliance status changes due to updated Standards, or when new potentially applicable Standards arise
- Mark Standards where relevant, link to your product hierarchy and assign tasks to team members to action what’s required for your business
- Search by Text, Publisher, Geography, Status, Product Categories and Requirement type
- Immediate access to Product Standards relevant to your Product Hierarchy
- Create ‘live’ Specs for each product to highlight the relevant Requirements that need to be actioned
- Daily alerts on which Requirements need to be reviewed based on changing live linked Regulations and Standards
- Help focus your SME’s work by calling out the specific Requirements they need to review rather than a Regulation
- Improve team collaboration when sharing initial compliance requirements for new product design
- Create and maintain all Evidence documentation needed to prove compliance
- See if Evidence is up to date and the product is compliant for market access
- Get early insights into expiring Evidence to ensure the renewed Evidence is planned for, budgeted and procured from the lab in time
- Avoid periods of non compliance or risk to market access
Top 10 Regulatory Content
Summary overview of the regulatory content that matters to your business
Ask Our Experts
Direct access to our Global Regulatory Compliance Team, and Knowledge Partner Network.
Our global team of SME’s, with expertise across a diverse range of products, geographies, and policy areas, collaborate with our knowledge partners to monitor, research and report on all things compliance related.