Brexit Transition: New Responsibilities for Economic Operators
This webinar looks at the different economic operators, their roles and responsibilities, and the changes due to Brexit. It also highlights what has changed for products that require 3rd party assessment now that the UK has left the EU.
The webinar covers:
- What are the different economic operators
- Roles and obligations of economic operators
- Supply chains and economic operators
- How has the UKs departure from the EU impacted this
- 3rd party assessment post transition
Principal Regulatory Consultant, RINA
Liz is a Chartered Mechanical Engineer with 30 years’ experience working within a manufacturing environment, the last 10 of which have focused on product compliance. Most recently with emphasis on compliance for hazardous areas (ATEX).
She has worked in a broad range of industries including, semiconductor (ion implanters), automotive components, manual handling equipment (conversion for hazardous areas), vacuum (pumps), combined heat & power plants (CHP) and electrical machines.