Convergence of Product Safety and Cybersecurity Laws and Regulations
This webinar looks at the recently evolving trend of convergence of product safety and cybersecurity laws and regulations in the EU and the UK.
This interactive, commercially-focused and practical session covers:
- The legislative history of key product safety and cybersecurity regimes
- The key features of the applicable current legal framework
- The types of products and/or scenarios most impacted by the aforementioned frameworks and trend towards convergence
- Likely future developments in this space
- Practical tips and key takeaways for navigating these regimes and legal climate
Sarah-Jane Dobson is a Partner specialising in international products law at Kennedys.
She advises on product safety, product compliance and product liability matters across the product lifecycle in a broad range of sectors including consumer goods, cosmetics, chemicals, food, life sciences, industrial and automotive products.