Explore the Top 10 Trending Product Compliance Topics – October 19
At Compliance & Risks we support compliance professionals to monitor and manage global regulations via C2P, our compliance knowledge management platform. These are the top ten topics that generated the most interest in the last month.
- China: Certificate Conversion under Voluntary Certification System for Restricted Use of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment, Notice, September 2019
- EU: Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH), Regulation (EC) 1907/2006 – Proposed Amendment – (on adding diisocyanates to Annex XVII) Draft Regulation, September 2019
- EU: Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH), Regulation (EC) 1907/2006 – Proposed Amendment – (on completing safety data sheets) Draft Regulation, September 2019
- EU: Energy Labelling Regulation EU 2017/1369 and its Delegated Acts, FAQ, August 2019
- EU: Ecodesign for Energy Related Products Directive 2009/125/EC, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), June 2019
- Mexico: Approval of Standard No. NMX-J-610-3-14-ANCE-2019 on Electromagnetic Compatibility Part 3-14, Harmonics, Interharmonics, Fluctuations of Voltage and Imbalance, Declaration, July 2019
- Mexico: Safety Requirements and Test Methods for Electronic Devices, Standard NOM-001-SCFI-2018
- EU: Study to Support the Review of the List of Restricted Substances and to Assess a New Exemption Request under RoHS 2 (Pack 15), Consultation Document, September 2019
- EU: Ecodesign Requirements for Electronic Displays, Regulation, October 2019
- Mexico: Maximum Values for Mercury and Cadmium in Primary Lithium Batteries and Accumulators, Specifications for Testing and Labelling, Standard NOM-212-SCFI-2017
This information is based on the most viewed regulations on C2P. If you would like to find out more about how you can stay on top of global regulations, why don’t you Talk to Us today?