esg sOLUTION Features
Accelerate Your ESG Compliance Journey
ESG Solution Features
Compliance & Risks’ ESG Solution is a smarter way for organizations to meet their ESG regulatory obligations, helping you manage goals and targets and demonstrate compliance with evolving regulatory requirements.
Set Your ESG goals
- Seamlessly implement a company-wide ESG strategy by mapping regulatory requirements and obligations with your ESG goals.
- Exceed mandatory reporting requirements to create a clear competitive differentiation
Communicate Clear Targets
- Quickly align teams & stakeholders with common goals and targets
- Communicate & collaborate on targets to gain alignment.
Manage Progress towards your Goals
- Track progress to manage your ESG program with a user-friendly platform
- Clear communication about the impact of your ESG strategy
- Clearly see progress against targets
Transparent, Audit Ready Data
- Ensure transparency and trust with accurate reporting backed by audit trails
- Provision of custom material topics to accurately reflect organizational priorities and meet reporting requirements.
Regulatory Content Areas
Summary of the regulatory content that matters to your business.
Link ESG strategy to Regulations
Identify upcoming ESG Regulations
- Easy navigation through regulatory content
- See upcoming / proposed regulations ahead of time
Stay on top of ESG regulatory changes
- Continually monitor regulatory changes
- Stay ahead of proposed regulatory changes
- Early warning alerts on upcoming regulatory changes/updates
Manage evidence to prove compliance
- Keep all evidence documentation up to date in one place
- Effective storage & linking of evidence to relevant requirements
Interpret the regulatory requirements affecting your ESG Strategy
- Interpret the requirements driving by upcoming ESG regulations
- Communicate & align priorities with stakeholders effectively
Spotlight: Navigating the Changing Landscape of ESG RegulationsIn this whitepaper, Joanne O’Donnell, Head of Global Regulatory Compliance Team provides a global overview of some of the key ESG regulatory developments in 2023 and beyond.