What’s Trending in Product Compliance: February 2020 Updates
At Compliance & Risks we help manufacturers, retailers and their supply chain partners to monitor and manage global regulations via C2P, our compliance knowledge management platform. These are the top ten topics that generated the most interest in the last month.
- EAEU: Approving Technical Regulations on Energy Efficiency Requirements for Energy-Consuming Devices, Decision No. 114, 2019
- California (USA): Proposition 65 Implementing Regulations, 27 Cal.Code Regulations 25102 – 27000, 1988 – Amendment – (on responsibility for consumer product exposure warnings) Regulation, 27 CCR 25600.2, 2019
- Chile: Ecolabelling of Containers and Packaging, Clean Production Agreement (APL), December 2019
- Colombia: Environmental and Sustainable Development of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Management Systems, Draft Resolution, December 2019
- Georgia: Labelling Requirements for Energy-Related Products, Law No. 5688-Rs, 2019
- EU: RoHS Exemption Validity and Rolling Plan, December 2019
- China: Catalogue of Strictly Restricted Hazardous Chemical Substances, Announcement No. 60, 2019
- EU: Rules for Calculation, Verification and Reporting of Data, and Establishing Data Formats for WEEE under Directive 2012/19/EU, Decision (EU) 2019/2193
- Singapore: Resource Sustainability (Prescribed Regulated Products) Regulations, GN No. S 900/2019
- Saudi Arabia: Waste Management, Draft Regulation, January 2020
This information is based on the most viewed regulations on C2P. If you would like to find out more about how you can stay on top of global regulations, why don’t you Talk to Us today?