Demonstrate Compliance and Unlock Global Market Access
Achieving market access for a new product is one of the key use cases we see our customers struggle with. Their goal is to ship compliant products worldwide, minimizing time-to-market & maximizing revenue.
Once a company has successfully interpreted all relevant regulations, standards & internal policies the next biggest blockers are:
- Easily identify the right level of evidence needed to prove compliance,
- Ensure the business is able to execute successfully on the agreed level of compliance for each product
- Reporting on all evidence documentation for a specific product for regulatory bodies to carry out inspection.
Compliance & Risks can help in 3 key areas:
- Our team of regulatory experts extract the evidence types needed for each requirement to help identify what is necessary to demonstrate compliance as outlined in each regulation
- Second, our technology solution, C2P helps to report on the agreed upon requirements for each product to ensure you are able to build a compliant product
- Third, C2P provides a single solution where all evidence documentation is stored and linked to relevant requirements providing an effective way to ensure all evidence documentation is in place & current.
To showcase how C2P can help reduce the time & efficiently demonstrate compliance to unlock market access for your products.
Our Technology & Experts enable you to easily curate a library of evidence to demonstrate compliance for your products & unlock global market access.
This webinar will cover how to:
- Determine the evidence necessary to prove compliance for each requirement
- Make a compliance recommendation & gain agreement with key stakeholders & decision makers
- Communicate the relevant compliance requirements for implementation for each product
- Efficiently compile a single library of evidence documentation
- Report on evidence of compliance for each product to internal & external stakeholders
This webinar will take place on Thursday, 29th September at 08:00 PDT, 11:00 EDT, 17:00 CET
Shane O’Callaghan, Product Manager, Compliance & Risks
Shane is a Product Manager of C&R. Based in Cork, Ireland he has been working with Compliance & Risks since 2020.
Shane has over 10 years of experience across multiple sectors including finance, banking, media, retail & government.
He has in-depth knowledge of best practices in product development & how companies can leverage technology to disrupt & innovate their process & practices in order to gain a competitive advantage.
Matt Kuo, Chief Product Officer, Compliance & Risks
Matt has a long history working with SaaS and content companies in different product roles.
Matt joins C&R with experience at former Luminate portfolio company AutoQuotes (AQ).
At AQ, Matt led the intersection of content and context on their platform utilizing Jobs To Be Done as a framework to drive growth.
Before AQ, Matt’s product experience includes Urjanet, Kabbage, CNN, Apple and IBM.