Workings of A ‘Zero Surprise’ Compliance Policy
They say a surprise always goes two ways – We bet all the compliance teams would agree that a compliance surprise is usually not a great one.
“Zero surprises” is a great motto for a compliance department.
While it almost sounds too unreal to achieve, with an effective compliance program in place & with the right solutions that help ensure nothing falls through the cracks, it can very much be a possibility.
C&R’s customers generally voice out these 3 concerns while we work with them to help implement a ‘Zero Surprise’ compliance program.
- How to ensure we are not missing any regulatory update/requirement that would come back to us as a surprise later on?
- How do we communicate all of the compliance requirements to the appropriate teams in the most efficient means possible?
- How do we manage expiring evidence causing compliance surprises?
In this webinar on ‘The workings of a Zero Surprise Compliance Policy’ – Trish Butler, CMO, Compliance & Risks and Matt Kuo, CPO, Compliance & Risks will walk us through how C2P’s Regulatory compliance solution can help solve these three challenges.
To showcase how C2P can help achieve a ‘Zero Surprise’ Compliance Policy for an organisation.
C2P Regulatory Compliance solution helps companies stay on top of regulatory compliance & not miss anything with the following steps,
- A single source of compliance truth for your product portfolio
- Identify relevant regulations & standards for your business
- Assess & interpret regulations for your business
- Transparent communication to internal & external stakeholders
- Stay on top of a dynamic regulatory landscape
- Demonstrate compliance with effective evidence expiry management
This webinar took place on Wednesday, 22nd February 2023.
Trish Butler, Chief Marketing Officer, Compliance & Risks
Trish is the Chief Marketing Officer of C&R and a senior market leader with over 20 years of international experience working in high growth tech businesses where she has built and led teams to scale.
A graduate of Trinity College Dublin, she has a BA in Business Studies & German and an MA in International Marketing from the Smurfit School of Business.
Outside C&R, Trish enjoys traveling whenever she can and is a mentor at Trinity College’s LaunchBox Accelerator fund helping students develop their entrepreneurial skills and business ideas.
Matt Kuo, Chief Product Officer, Compliance & Risks
Matt has a long history working with SaaS and content companies in different product roles. Matt joins C&R with experience at former Luminate portfolio company AutoQuotes (AQ).
At AQ, Matt led the intersection of content and context on their platform utilizing Jobs To Be Done as a framework to drive growth.
Before AQ, Matt’s product experience includes Urjanet, Kabbage, CNN, Apple and IBM.