Across the EU, UK and China, significant changes to the existing medical device regulatory landscape are underway or fast approaching.
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, with new regulation in the EU and Asia, and Brexit in the UK, many manufacturers have questions about the implications of recent and forthcoming changes, such as:
- What is required to comply with the EU MDR?
- How can I prepare for the EU IVD Regulation coming into force in May 2022?
- What are the continuing implications of Brexit?
- Does the EU’s new Directive on Representative Actions increase the risks for my business?
- How does China State Council Order 739 affect medical device registration and approval?
This webinar discusses these developments and more.