Electronic Equipment & Instruments
Get the Measure of Your Compliance Needs
What We Do
The complex nature of the electronics equipment & instruments global supply chain means labour practices and conflict mineral sourcing are just some of the issues at the fore of international legislative activity. But as devices become more connected, Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence remain near the top of the agenda for regulatory affairs teams worldwide.
C2P will help you get the measure of all of your compliance operations.
Electronic Equipment & Instruments
Growth in regulations over the past 5 years
in force and proposed regulations across the sector
All in one place
With C2P’s efficient workflows and alert tools, you are safe in the knowledge that Regulations and Standards are tracked, responsibilities are allocated and actioned, Requirements are kept up to date and Evidence is saved all in one place.
- Access to 81,000+ product regulations & standards
- Dashboards on progress, heat-maps covering impact of changed regulation
- Customized daily alerts tailored to your Products & Markets, covering proposed, new and changed regulations
- Workflow tools to help manage changed regulations from alert right through to recording impact and task management throughout the organization
- Automated alerts when your products’ compliance status changes due to updated Standards, or when new potentially applicable Standards arise
- Mark Standards where relevant, link to your product hierarchy and assign tasks to team members to action what’s required for your business
- Search by Text, Publisher, Geography, Status, Product Categories and Requirement type
- Immediate access to Product Standards relevant to your Product Hierarchy
- Create ‘live’ Specs for each product to highlight the relevant Requirements that need to be actioned
- Daily alerts on which Requirements need to be reviewed based on changing live linked Regulations and Standards
- Help focus your SME’s work by calling out the specific Requirements they need to review rather than a Regulation
- Improve team collaboration when sharing initial compliance requirements for new product design
- Create and maintain all Evidence documentation needed to prove compliance
- See if Evidence is up to date and the product is compliant for market access
- Get early insights into expiring Evidence to ensure the renewed Evidence is planned for, budgeted and procured from the lab in time
- Avoid periods of non compliance or risk to market access
Top 10 Regulatory Content
Summary overview of the regulatory content that matters to your business
We need to ensure that products meet current, stringent environmental compliance legislation as well as be prepared for regulatory changes.
Environmental Program Manager at National Instruments.
C2P has resulted in substantial time savings and we are confident that we have no gaps in coverage
Manager of Environment, Health & Safety at Kodak Alaris
Ask Our Experts
Direct access to our Global Regulatory Compliance Team, and Knowledge Partner Network.
Our global team of SME’s, with expertise across a diverse range of products, geographies, and policy areas, collaborate with our knowledge partners to monitor, research and report on all things compliance related.
Don’t just take our word for it
C2P provides National Instruments with the ability to monitor, track, and assess different portions of laws and their applicability across various portions of their organization
C2P helps Foxguard stay on top of their many regulatory requirements, allowing them to dedicate more resources to continuing to grow the business
The ability to filter alerts, coupled with the regulatory summaries provided by C2P, has resulted in substantial time savings for Kodak Alaris
Kodak receives comprehensive updates on regulatory activities in all geographies across their complete product portfolio, simplifying their regulatory process thanks to C2P
C2P provides Markem-Imaje with all the regulatory information they need in a consolidated manner
Enhanced communication and collaboration within C2P gives greater transparency for all users, and results in reduced product-to-market timelines for Miele